We believe that, just like your peers, you start your study journey with big dreams and high hopes. And we don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t stick to them. Imagine this: you finish your studies, you graduate and you instantly get hired by your dream company, doing your dream job. Sometimes, they might even give you a job offer before you know when your graduation ceremony will be held. Big dreams, high hopes indeed.
Sure, you will need to study and work hard for this scenario to pull through, but nobody says it can’t come true. And there’s something that can help you along the way: having the likes of Google, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla or The Walt Disney Company on your resume before graduation. Yes, we are talking about the top most-wanted internships in the world.
Vault.com, a careers site mostly known for its influential rankings and reviews on the top worldwide employers and hundreds of internship programmes, has released a 2019 ranking of the most prestigious companies that students go for to do an internship. The ranking was based on a 2018 survey sent to 13,000 interns who agreed to rate the companies and organisations they interned for.
Check out the list below to see which are the most prestigious companies today that offer amazing internship opportunities. We have made a selection of some of the best internships you can apply for in 2019.
Software Engineering Intern, Fall 2019:
- Minimum requirements: students enrolled in a BA or MA degree program in Computer Science or related technical field
- Where: New York, NY, USA
1. Undergraduate Technical Internship – Information Systems and Technology:
- Minimum requirements: Currently pursuing a BA in the area of Computer Science or other similar Engineering field
- Where: Tokyo, Japan
2. Software Engineer (iOS/macOS):
- Minimum requirements: currently doing a BA, MA or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Where: Paris, France
Sales intern opportunities:
- Minimum requirements: students with a BA or MA in business, communications or related fields
- Where: US
Retail Construction Purchasing Intern:
- Minimum requirements: no degree limitation (preferred students pursuing an Engineering, Supply Chain, Statistics and Business Management degree)
- Where: Shanghai, Shanghai
The Walt Disney Company internship
CRM & Consumer Insights Intern, Disney Theatrical Group – Summer 2019:
- Minimum requirements: interest in Marketing, Communications, Sales, or Data Analysis
- Where: New York, New York, US
Make sure to check the full list of requirements and the deadline for the applications before applying!
The reasons why you should try and get your hands on an internship at these guys vary from benefits and employee perks, company reputation all the way to having a healthy environment where you can grow and learn, the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the world and with products that influence and better people’s lives.